- It is more important to understand than to be understood.
- When caution precedes words,advice is not loosely given.
- Listening intently shows control over impulse.
- One is not enticed by worthless words but hears the truth in the conversation.
- Silence on the front end leaves channels of communication open on the back-end.
- One can never learn while talking,but the student of life is anxious to hear.
- Verbal domination does not demonstrate true power.
- To be in love with sound of ones own voice demonstrates a selfish attitude.
- The more one talks the less others want to listen.
- Every conversation does not need your input..
Someone once said,the reason we all have two ears and one mouth is so we listen more and talk less…